The best breakfast burritos ever. Perfect for meal prepping! You will love the flavors of fluffy scrambled eggs, slow roasted crispy hash, and fresh grated cheddar cheese.
1 batch simple vegan breakfast hash
OR air fryer breakfast hash
1/8 cup 2% milk
1 tablespoon butter
2 cups freshly grated sharp cheddar cheese
Salt and pepper
- Make breakfast hash according to instructions. You can either make the oven hash or the air fryer hash, both will work.
- When hash is close to being done, make your scrambled eggs
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat
- In a bowl, whisk eggs together with milk
- Once butter is melted, add eggs to skillet and scramble until done, about 7 - 10 minutes
- Salt and pepper eggs to taste
- Once hash and eggs are done, assemble burritos
- Start with eggs, top with 1/4 cup of sharp cheddar per burrito, and top with hash
- To freeze the burritos, wrap each one in aluminum foil, then place in a freezer safe ziploc bag. I have found that each gallon sized bag will usually hold 4 burritos.
- To reheat: remove burrito from foil and place on a plate. Microwave one minute. Cut in half, then heat an additional 1 - 2 minutes, until cheese is melted.
YIELD: 8 SERVING SIZE: 1
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 464TOTAL FAT: 31gSATURATED FAT: 16gTRANS FAT: 1gUNSATURATED FAT: 11gCHOLESTEROL: 293mgSODIUM: 714mgCARBOHYDRATES: 21gFIBER: 4gSUGAR: 2gPROTEIN: 26g