The Best Breakfast Burritos
The best breakfast burritos ever. Perfect for meal prepping! You will love the flavors of fluffy scrambled eggs, slow roasted crispy hash, and fresh grated cheddar cheese.
1 batch simple vegan breakfast hash
OR air fryer breakfast hash
1/8 cup 2% milk
1 tablespoon butter
2 cups freshly grated sharp cheddar cheese
Salt and pepper
- Make breakfast hash according to instructions. You can either make the oven hash or the air fryer hash, both will work.
- When hash is close to being done, make your scrambled eggs
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat
- In a bowl, whisk eggs together with milk
- Once butter is melted, add eggs to skillet and scramble until done, about 7 - 10 minutes
- Salt and pepper eggs to taste
- Once hash and eggs are done, assemble burritos
- Start with eggs, top with 1/4 cup of sharp cheddar per burrito, and top with hash
- To freeze the burritos, wrap each one in aluminum foil, then place in a freezer safe ziploc bag. I have found that each gallon sized bag will usually hold 4 burritos.
- To reheat: remove burrito from foil and place on a plate. Microwave one minute. Cut in half, then heat an additional 1 - 2 minutes, until cheese is melted.
YIELD: 8 SERVING SIZE: 1
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 464TOTAL FAT: 31gSATURATED FAT: 16gTRANS FAT: 1gUNSATURATED FAT: 11gCHOLESTEROL: 293mgSODIUM: 714mgCARBOHYDRATES: 21gFIBER: 4gSUGAR: 2gPROTEIN: 26g