Vegan Potato Wraps
This wrap is super customizable, you can customize it to your personal tastes!
4 Cups Chopped Potatoes
Drizzle Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1/2 Tsp Salt
1/2 Tsp Garlic Powder
1/2 Tsp Chili Powder
1/2 Tsp Smoked Paprika
Fresh Cracked Black Pepper to taste
2-4 Whole Grain Tortillas
Mixed Greens or Arugula
Hot Sauce optional
Any other add-ins you like!
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Wash and dry your potatoes. How many potatoes you need will depend on what size you use - yellow, red, or russet potatoes are fine!
- Chop up the potatoes so you have approximately four cups of 1 inch-sized potatoes. If you have a little more or less, that's fine!
- In a bowl, mix the chopped potatoes with enough olive oil to just coat them. Add in the salt and spices and mix until potatoes are evenly coated.
- On a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, bake potatoes for 40 minutes, stirring halfway.
Putting It All Together
- Make your wraps. On a whole wheat wrap, add on a layer of guacamole. On top, add potatoes, greens, and any other toppings you like.
- Fold them into wraps and enjoy!