- Compress and support your belly, waist, and hips by wrapping to your desired level of compression.
- Helps to strengthen core muscles that can be weakened during pregnancy.
- Promotes mobility, helping you get back to taking care of your new baby.
- Eases back pain by offering abdominal support.
- Encourages better posture, this is especially important during breastfeeding.
- Helps improve diastasis recti by physically bringing the abdominal muscles back together.
- Works to help assist recovery after C-section or virginal birth.
- Helps firm skin and reduce skin sagging.
For Use During Pregnancy
- Designed to provide targeted support and compression to your lower back and pelvic area, reducing pain and discomfort while improving your posture and balance.
- Suitable for a wide range of activities, from running errands to daily activities.
- Waist line
I've been using it for over a week now and also exercising with it on. So I do see a slight difference
We appreciate that you took the time to tell us about your experiences! If there is anything else we can do for you, please let us know.
Its my first time using the band. Its very easy to use and comfortable. Its a bit bulky in the back so I can't wear it under my clothes for work because you can see it but I try to wear it as much as possible while at home or when running errands on the weekend.
I love it. It most definitely snatches the waist line as advertised. I wear underneath clothing throughout my day at work and or when I’m working out.
Loved it! It Dior’s exactly what needs to be done, and comfortable and stylish too! :)
I like it.
I’m not in love with it as it can cut into your skin if you do not wrap it just right, but I will say it snatches my waist in when I wear it. I’m not comfortable with wearing it daily yet.